Ontario Reign 19-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

redcard

System Poster
Mar 12, 2007
The Reign have now lost Luff, Grundstrom, Kempe and Frk (inj), all wingers, completely decimating the top six of scoring. Vilardi coming on board this weekend will help, but we don't have much in the way of wingers at all.

I'll check the garage for my skates, I'm free this weekend.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
The Reign have now lost Luff, Grundstrom, Kempe and Frk (inj), all wingers, completely decimating the top six of scoring. Vilardi coming on board this weekend will help, but we don't have much in the way of wingers at all.

What happened to Kempe?

regulate

Aug 19, 2007
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Looks like Frk may be back also, along with Luff joining the team and Gabe in his debut. Should be entertaining. Tucson is in first place and one of the best in the league, so it will be a tough game.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Just dropped $60 on AHL TV. LETSSSSS GGGGOOOOOOOOOOOO

I did AHLtv for the first month and the road games were good cuz the cameraman away from home actually knew what the heck they were doing. Home games on AHLtv however are brutal to watch. Cameraman have no F**** clue where the puck is or how to follow the play. Absolute garbage so I cancelled immediately after a month.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Kinda nice to see that he's not really tentative, he dangled inside out on someone on like his second shift haha.

Jungle Boy

Feb 12, 2003
Recife, Brazil
started watching the game in the 2nd period. Villardi won both face offs cleanly and it felt really good. BTW last minor league game I watched live was a Long Beach Ice Dogs game back in 98/99. Pavel Rosa was still a great prospect, Steve McKenna was playing for the Kings, LA area code was 213 and I was a sophmore at Hollywood High on a very odd exchange student year

regulate

Aug 19, 2007
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Just a disastrous game for the Anderson and Clague pairing. On the ice for all four goals against, -6 combined. Mikey A has been playing poorly the last two weeks, and Clague is being Clague. So disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->