Only 3 wins in last 11 games - Are you worried?

PearJuice*

Yeah, I kind of feel like with Kesler out, it isn't fair to expect anything better than 500 hockey. They've been doing much better than that, so I can't complain, even though it's hard not to be skeptical moving forward.

Yes, Kesler is the key to the Canucks' success. He elevates them from a decent team to a very good team just by being around. It would be nice if he had some help on the 2nd line though......

King of the ES*

Yes, Kesler is the key to the Canucks' success. He elevates them from a decent team to a very good team just by being around. It would be nice if he had some help on the 2nd line though......

Kesler is definitely not the key to the Canucks' success. The Sedin's are. And while they're still good, they're not 2010/11 good, and it's only going to get worse as they inevitably get older.

In fact, I think that if this team gets a major shakeup, it'll be Kesler going the other way.

HAMMY5

Jan 22, 2013
Abbotsford BC
Kesler is definitely not the key to the Canucks' success. The Sedin's are. And while they're still good, they're not 2010/11 good, and it's only going to get worse as they inevitably get older.

In fact, I think that if this team gets a major shakeup, it'll be Kesler going the other way.

Kesler is Damaged goods not going to bring a good return IMO

ZZZZZZZ

Jan 25, 2007
Paradise!
This team sucks so bad,it'll take a complete overhaul to get it going again.

Sedins are getting old and predictable,AV has to go ,his system sucks,Gillis has turned out to be a terrible GM,with no draft picks coming our way at all.

We have the most porous defence in the league..........the only player that actually knows how to play his position is Tanev

Booth,Lapierre,Higgins,Schroeder,Kesler,Ballard,Bieksa and Luongo should all be trade bait.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
I'm not worried, I'm just entering "gives no ****s-ville".

As long as AV refuses to adjust to the new NHL style, this team will be fodder. Especially with injuries. And as long as AV apparently thinks Lapierre is a Top 9 player.

I'm so tired of ****ing grinders getting promoted for no damn reason.

Wheatley

We Rabite You
Sep 24, 2010
This team sucks so bad,it'll take a complete overhaul to get it going again.

Sedins are getting old and predictable,AV has to go ,his system sucks,Gillis has turned out to be a terrible GM,with no draft picks coming our way at all.

We have the most porous defence in the league..........the only player that actually knows how to play his position is Tanev

Booth,Lapierre,Higgins,Schroeder,Kesler,Ballard,Bieksa and Luongo should all be trade bait.

This post is awesome because every sentence is wrong :handclap:

dps

Nov 30, 2011
Yeah, I kind of feel like with Kesler out, it isn't fair to expect anything better than 500 hockey. They've been doing much better than that, so I can't complain, even though it's hard not to be skeptical moving forward.

If this were the case that would be immensely depressing. I however would say that this team thrives or dives by the Sedins.

The Senators top 3 point gettters last year (Spezza, Karlsson, and Michalek) have been/are still out with injury this year (21, 11, and 10 games respectively) and yet they are in 6th place in the east.

If this (our current play) is what happens when we lose our 4th and 6th best point getters (last year) then we should be thanking our lucky stars the Sedins are the Iron men they are because we would be absolutely and completely screwed.

:(

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
If this were the case that would be immensely depressing. I however would say that this team thrives or dives by the Sedins.

The Senators top 3 point gettters last year (Spezza, Karlsson, and Michalek) have been/are still out with injury this year (21, 11, and 10 games respectively) and yet they are in 6th place in the east.

If this (our current play) is what happens when we lose our 4th and 6th best point getters (last year) then we should be thanking our lucky stars the Sedins are the Iron men they are because we would be absolutely and completely screwed.

:(

Kesler hasn't been healthy nearly enough to be a corollary to the team living or dying by him.

This team is the Sedins and Co. Kesler is like the assistant manager of the company.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad