OT - NO POLITICS Only 2 1/2 more months of 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
The amount of people who look at me shocked when I open carry in this state is hilarious. Learn your state laws and stop being scared and offended. Getting my CCW soon.

Anytime I've ever seen someone open carry in my life its always someone I'd never want to associate with.

That probably plays a large part in it. People aren't offended so much as they are looking down on it.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
My car gave me its annual low tire pressure warning, signaling the first truly cold night of fall.

Ahhhhh. I do love cooler weather. But at times like these I wish they included a garage in our already high rent.

Reactions: LSCII and Alicat

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I hate guns
Same here. Lost a friend to gun violence at 16 and since then, I do not like them and I certainly do not like being anywhere near them.

I certainly respect and support responsible gun owners and believe in reforms that will keep everyone safe in the long run especially kids.

Reactions: Ladyfan

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
My car gave me its annual low tire pressure warning, signaling the first truly cold night of fall.

Ahhhhh. I do love cooler weather. But at times like these I wish they included a garage in our already high rent.
Hope it is just a touchy sensor.

I did my annual survey for my apartment complex and hit them about in unit washer/dryers. You are charging me through the nose the least you can do is allow this amenity

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Hope it is just a touchy sensor.

I did my annual survey for my apartment complex and hit them about in unit washer/dryers. You are charging me through the nose the least you can do is allow this amenity
When I moved into the new apartment here, it came with a washer and dryer. Kind of worked out well for me since mine was about twelve years old. Except I need to call them about the dryer because it takes two cycles to dry a full load. :skeptic:

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
That's fine, nobody says you have to like them or have one. Just leave those of us who do like and have them alone and everything is cool.

While I agree with this sentiment overall, I do think there should be better/stricter regulation over how one goes about obtaining them, how many/what kind one person can/should own, and how much and what kind of ammo one needs on hand.

Deleted

Nov 11, 2017
Growing up I was always told that the two topics of conversation to avoid if you don't want to have an argument are politics and religion. I'm fast learning that when it comes to America you need to add race, guns, covid and in the specific case of Bruins fans, Tuukka Rask to that list.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Growing up I was always told that the two topics of conversation to avoid if you don't want to have an argument are politics and religion. I'm fast learning that when it comes to America you need to add race, guns, covid and in the specific case of Bruins fans, Tuukka Rask to that list.

The less conversations that happen the better it is for those that want to keep things exactly as they are.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Cookie time.

:)

Easiest-Chocolate-Chip-Cookies-800-2.jpg

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Had as nasty bout of Diverticulitis that caused a perforation in my intestine. Have to have surgery in November.....2020 sucks..

That shit runs in my wife's family and it's terrible. She's had it, her brother gets it, and her dad too. It's insane. Wife had that issue earlier this year before covid and she was miserable for a few weeks. Luckily she didn't need surgery, just a change of diet and some antibiotics. Ironically, she was told to not eat salad as much as she does, which I was so happy to hear...lol

Reactions: Alicat

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
That shit runs in my wife's family and it's terrible. She's had it, her brother gets it, and her dad too. It's insane. Wife had that issue earlier this year before covid and she was miserable for a few weeks. Luckily she didn't need surgery, just a change of diet and some antibiotics. Ironically, she was told to not eat salad as much as she does, which I was so happy to hear...lol
I had some type of bacteria about 5 years ago that had me going like 6 times a day. It was so uncomfortable. This went on for a good 5 days. I never want that feeling again. It is not fun at all.

Reactions: LSCII
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad