Online 'Gyms'

GuitarGuy

Oct 3, 2017
Canada
Have you ever tried a 'gym' online? I'm part of a online gym (I won't say the name/link of it on here in case if it breaks HFboards rules) but I find it great! They have workout programs you can follow along with, thousands of pre recorded weight training videos and you can also do classes such as yoga, Pilates, Zumba, cardio, etc.

The best part is you can do this all in the comfort of your own home and it's way cheaper than going to an actual gym.

Would you ever convert to something like this? Over the last couple of years I've been finding more and more online/virtual gyms with a google search. I don't think I'll ever put myself back in a actual gym with all the set up fees, cancellation fees, etc. that a regular gym has. You don't have to deal with that with virtual/online gyms.

maxb221

Jun 24, 2014
Montreal
I actually like Millionaire Hoy on YouTube, the guy's pretty motivational and knowledgeable. I've done some of his workouts and recently bought a spinning bike to go along with it. You guys should definitely check out his channel.

anlongo13

Aug 6, 2014
Ottumwa, IA
I actually like Millionaire Hoy on YouTube, the guy's pretty motivational and knowledgeable. I've done some of his workouts and recently bought a spinning bike to go along with it. You guys should definitely check out his channel.

I'll second this. He does a really nice job. Usually do his foam rolling or stretching sessions after a lift.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Have you ever tried a 'gym' online? I'm part of a online gym (I won't say the name/link of it on here in case if it breaks HFboards rules) but I find it great! They have workout programs you can follow along with, thousands of pre recorded weight training videos and you can also do classes such as yoga, Pilates, Zumba, cardio, etc.

The best part is you can do this all in the comfort of your own home and it's way cheaper than going to an actual gym.

Would you ever convert to something like this? Over the last couple of years I've been finding more and more online/virtual gyms with a google search. I don't think I'll ever put myself back in a actual gym with all the set up fees, cancellation fees, etc. that a regular gym has. You don't have to deal with that with virtual/online gyms.

Why wouldnt you tell us the name so we can look into it?

shoeshine boy

Aug 14, 2008
yeah, I had no idea that online gyms were even a thing though I do have a few friends who do online 5k races so I guess I shouldn't be surprised......

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->