Online Fantasy Keepr league with Salary Cap

Danglez

Feb 9, 2013
Hey Guys!

I'm in a Fantasy Keeper league with a group of guys who've been doing this for YEARS, our comish does it all by himself using Excel and is getting sick of it. We use Yahoo fantasy to keep track of points and he does the moves/salary cap maintenance himself.

How does Yahoo Fantasy not have a salary cap option? This is crazy to me.

Do you guys have any suggestions of other league programs we could use which would calculate salary cap and allow us to make moves/update itself?

Thanks!

jprenkert

Mar 7, 2014
Metro Detroit
Have you looked into Fantrax? They claim to be the most customizable but also that comes with a cost. They have free options but also options also. I use it for a baseball league and enjoy it for the custom league im in. We have it set up for farm teams with certain amount of call ups and innings pitched and at bats for the prospects.

Digable5

Buffalo Proton (Positively Charged)
Feb 23, 2004
West Seneca
Hey Guys!

I'm in a Fantasy Keeper league with a group of guys who've been doing this for YEARS, our comish does it all by himself using Excel and is getting sick of it. We use Yahoo fantasy to keep track of points and he does the moves/salary cap maintenance himself.

How does Yahoo Fantasy not have a salary cap option? This is crazy to me.

Do you guys have any suggestions of other league programs we could use which would calculate salary cap and allow us to make moves/update itself?

Thanks!
I agree with jprenkert. Fantrax is your solution. Both of my leagues are using the "Premium" package, but it only costs about $5-7/per team (Depending on league size) and they make it easy for the teams to pay their portion. Trades, "signings", points, have all worked really well. I'm even in a salary cap league that works very well.

Reactions: jprenkert

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad