One of our own gets a mention in the Hockey News!

DarthMonty

F*** CANCER
Aug 21, 2011
Optimismville
Imagine my surprise this evening when I open the latest edition of The Hockey News, and in the Twitter Chirps feature is a tweet from our very own Maximus Tacitus!

To quote:

MAXIMUS TACITUS @maximustacitus

#Leafs will end up paying half of #LAKings Matt Frattin's salary, and he'll out-produce David Clarkson

Good job, dood!

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
Lawless today, while talking about Pavelec playing back to back, mentioned his "advanced stats friends" and then changed it to "acquaintances".
I had to chuckle.

Sixty Minute Man

Apr 13, 2013
Winnipeg, Mb
Lawless today, while talking about Pavelec playing back to back, mentioned his "advanced stats friends" and then changed it to "acquaintances".
I had to chuckle.

This is absolute gold.

Lots of talk about Corsi on Rona Round Table today. Maybe they're catching on? Or is Garrett carpet bombing the local media?

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
This is absolute gold.

Lots of talk about Corsi on Rona Round Table today. Maybe they're catching on? Or is Garrett carpet bombing the local media?

He doesn't hold back that's for sure. Every day I see him calling out the media. Usually it's about Enstrom/Buff being defensive liabilities, or maybe Pavelec being an above average tender, or something else.

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
It's mostly Truck actually. He talks to Lawless and RR a lot. I don't converse with him *much* although I think Truck sent him the link to either Dan's or my article. I usually talk to Patrick Williams, Troy Westwood, Ken Wiebe, Jeff Hamilton, Mellisa Martin, Darin Bauming... mostly because those guys talk with me and ask questions haha.

But, this thread isn't about me. It's about Maximus Tacitus so let's celebrate Max, since we all know this isn't the only funny he's (I think Maximus is a he lol) done.

Edit: good ps241 confirmed that I'm not crazy :D

Last edited:

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Imagine my surprise this evening when I open the latest edition of The Hockey News, and in the Twitter Chirps feature is a tweet from our very own Maximus Tacitus!

To quote:

Good job, dood!

Well done Max :handclap::handclap:

I had the pleasure of watching the last day of our prospects camp with Max at the Iceplex and enjoyed his take on our prospects.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida

To quote:

Good job, dood!

Imagine my surprise when I discovered people actually still read the Hockey News!! :D

Seriously, though... nice!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->