One month until the trade deadline, who gets moved?

Who gets moved before the deadline?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
If we move Risto for Rico.... I hope wed move manson after.

Toronto could be desperate enough to move Nylander for Manson+

I would rather keep and have actual defensive depth again. Lindholm Fowler Risto Manson and Guds is a very good top 5 to go into next season with.

Obviously if someone like Nylander comes on the table that changes but Dubas isn’t giving up Nylander in a million years.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I would rather keep and have actual defensive depth again. Lindholm Fowler Risto Manson and Guds is a very good top 5 to go into next season with.

Obviously if someone like Nylander comes on the table that changes but Dubas isn’t giving up Nylander in a million years.
Idk … there is going to be a ton of pressure on Dubas to make changes to the roster.

cant really trade Matthews/Marner…. Tavares has a NMC.
Nylander might be the odd man out... and Manson is basically the perfect fit for them on the back end... obviously Anaheim would have to add.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Idk … there is going to be a ton of pressure on Dubas to make changes to the roster.

cant really trade Matthews/Marner…. Tavares has a NMC.
Nylander might be the odd man out... and Manson is basically the perfect fit for them on the back end... obviously Anaheim would have to add.

I think the pressure comes in the offseason. Dubas loves skill and Nylander brings a ton of it.

He’s also probably quite content waiting to get healthy and watching Florida gift wrap the Leafs the third Atlantic spot in the meantime.

Reactions: Getz2noone

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I think the pressure comes in the offseason. Dubas loves skill and Nylander brings a ton of it.

He’s also probably quite content waiting to get healthy and watching Florida gift wrap the Leafs the third Atlantic spot in the meantime.
Oh I agree about it happening in the offseason if it did happen... cant see dubas doing that now with the injuries and what not.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast

The silver lining if the leafs do finish 3rd is that they likely will start the playoffs against Boston again. And if not Boston, then Tampa. Can't see them getting out of the first round again. Good time, good times. :popcorn:

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Who deleted my post and why?

Why do we have 2 trade threads can we combine them we don't need 2 threads for everything.
Because it's really annoying when you try to play mod every 5 minutes if there is something on here you don't like.

If the mods see the need to merge threads, they will. What they don't need is your complaining about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad