One bad/missed call that you will always remember

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005
aL5cUl1.png

Bending space-time continuum.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Scott Walker getting away with the sucker punch on Aaron Ward then scoring the series winner in OT in Game 7 when he should have been suspended.

Reactions: GarbageGoal

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Goaltender interference on Hank by some goon during the SCF. The goal tied the game, it went to OT, and LA won. The refs also missed a clear puck over the glass on LA in OT, and then when they should've been in the box they end up scoring the game winner. Worst officiated NHL game I can remember.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Goaltender interference on Hank by some goon during the SCF. The goal tied the game, it went to OT, and LA won. The refs also missed a clear puck over the glass on LA in OT, and then when they should've been in the box they end up scoring the game winner. Worst officiated NHL game I can remember.

Also, remember when Zuccarello get kneed when he was about to be on a breakaway and they somehow call the penalty on Zuccarello?

I think that was game 5, though.

Fun series. Really enjoyed myself.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Also, remember when Zuccarello get kneed when he was about to be on a breakaway and they somehow call the penalty on Zuccarello?

I think that was game 5, though.

Fun series. Really enjoyed myself.

They are mostly a blur. My memories from that series are the terrible officiating in the game I mentioned, the incredible Quick save on a goal-line scramble in the game we lost at home, slight memory about the win at home, and then the OT of the final game where Kreider hit the post in OT and then the series winning goal.

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
Too lazy to find the video but there's one from what I believe was ovi's first playoff series against the flyers. Game 7 either the tying or winning goal (I think it was the winner but can't remeber) and the flyer just completely takes the caps goalie out of his net. Somehow the goal stands up and the caps are eliminated.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad