Player Discussion Ondřej Kaše Appreciation Thread

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Only thing is Rakell showed more for longer.. and Kase has an injury history. Could be boom or bust on that contract

I thought he had 30 points last season... yeah your original post makes sense... not sure why I thought he had more points in his first year.

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
He's Rakell from 3 years ago or whatever. Best player that nobody knows about, but it only takes one game watching the Ducks to realize how good he is and all the opportunities that he creates.

That Rakell is now on a milk carton, and not because he is injured.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
He is better than Rakell 3 years ago and it's not even close, dude is a straight driver he can play with anything and create something.

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
He is better than Rakell 3 years ago and it's not even close, dude is a straight driver he can play with anything and create something.

I guess we’re nitpicking and not focusing on the main point of the post being that he’s the best player that no one knows about. Just like Rakell was when he broke out in that 30 goal campaign. You’re right, it was only two years ago though.

eternalbedhead

Let's not rebuild and say we did
Aug 10, 2015
Corona, CA
It's also worth mentioning that Kase is ranked 22nd in the entire league in shots per game, right below Auston Matthews. He'd be on pace for 40 goals right now if he hadn't lost 18 games to injury.

But it's also worth mentioning that he's still just as much of an everlasting motor as he was when he first came into the league. His work ethic is insane.

Reactions: Anaheim4ever

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
1 goal 2 assists 3 points in 4 games a good start to the season hopefully he is able to have a healthy season and keeps producing well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad