Player Discussion Ondřej Kaše Appreciation Thread

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
what's up with this guy? haven't watched the ducks a lot, but he impressed me in the past.
injury prone being the obvious response, but how's his game this year?
He’s having a tough year. Still like his game though and say he’s one of our best 5 forwards. Although that’s not saying a whole lot

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
what's up with this guy? haven't watched the ducks a lot, but he impressed me in the past.
He seemed to be less energetic and had a long goal drought that he just snapped. Looked good last night. I think he`s still a good player but he so far hasn`t been that top6 part we hoped for.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006

He is still recovering from the torn labrum he had last season. You can tell his shot isn’t quite what it was in the past.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Thanks for the memories Kase! Rooting for you to win a cup this season and reach your full potential in Boston (and for our 1st and Andersson to be key pieces for us going forward!)

Reactions: snowave and Opak

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
Going to miss this passionate energizer bunny... I can still remember watching him with my wife at his early prospect camps and realized he was gonna make it and be a good one.

Hopefully playing in Boston will let him blossom as the refs will give him favorable calls now and the Bruins will actually not allow for those intentional high hits.

Reactions: Opak and Arthuros

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Was Kase injured recently?

I’ve seen conflicting reports saying flu and concussion.

DigiDuck

More covfefe please.
Jan 11, 2019
Burbank
I thought he was just going to be another Sekac type, and then he sniped home a goal in the '17 season opener, shutting me up.

Would've loved to keep him long term but definitely the right move for what our futures looking like.

Best of luck Dre, hopefully you come up clutch in the playoffs. B's are the only Boston sports team Ive never hated and have no problem with them going far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad