Once home ice is settled....

Brazen331

Jul 18, 2018
How about bringing up a D-man from Chicago for a few games? This is what really concerns me going into the playoffs. We have been pretty healthy on defense, pretty much had the same guys all year.

But what if we are not so lucky going forward and we have to rely on one of these guys in the playoffs? I just think we need to give at least one of these guys some experience. Which of these guys do you think is the most likely not to a complete mess if pressed into action during the playoffs?

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Hague

However, I might expect 1 D and 2 F, plus 3rd goalie to be recalled at playoff start as part of the black aces.

Brazen331

Jul 18, 2018
I saw Hague play live before the regular season. He logged a lot of minutes and was pretty steady.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I think they should start bringing them up and resting players because there would be little way we catch Sharks and I think it wouldn't be worth it for an extra home game only in the event the series goes seven. Rest players and give others a look at the league.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I think they should start bringing them up and resting players because there would be little way we catch Sharks and I think it wouldn't be worth it for an extra home game only in the event the series goes seven. Rest players and give others a look at the league.

Most of the prospects are in post season.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Most of the prospects are in post season.

That's true, I did not think of that. Does anyone know if Miller is injured or if he is getting bumped out of the lineup by Merrill and Holden constantly? If so, I think it wouldn't look great for him not getting traded.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Don't they only get 4 call ups after the deadline?

Whitecloud, Hague and Bischoff should all see a game after they clinch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad