Speculation: On to round two (who do you want to face)

Who do you want the Golden Knights to face in PDF/WCSF?

• Total voters

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Leaf fan here. Just wanted to say congrats on your awesome series win. I know a bunch of people we're saying you guys aren't the real deal and would go out in the 1st round and instead, you guys sweep LA. In game 2, Boston 4 goals on us in the first period and you guys don't even give up 4 goals in the entire series! That's impressive. I was impressed in the regular season and I'm even more impressed now. I expect you guys will win at least the next round as well, good luck the rest of the way!

Reactions: Nevada Jones

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Ducks are pretty similar to the Kings and are getting exposed for the same reasons with the strengths of the Sharks being fairly similar to the Knights. Only difference in their series is that Gibson didn't give his team the chance Quick gave the Kings. Otherwise our scores could have looked just as lopsided in our favor.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Why the need for a poll? It's going to be the Sharks without a doubt.

I was dreaming of a Ducks-Knights 2nd round when the season was winding down. Everything fell into place and then the Ducks decided playoff hockey just wasn't worth their precious time.

Blue Goose

May 26, 2012
Los Angeles
hockeytransplant.com
Ducks are pretty similar to the Kings and are getting exposed for the same reasons with the strengths of the Sharks being fairly similar to the Knights. Only difference in their series is that Gibson didn't give his team the chance Quick gave the Kings. Otherwise our scores could have looked just as lopsided in our favor.

Very true.

Honestly, I can't wait to face the Sharks - not because of how successful we may or may not be, but just because it's going to be SO MUCH FUN. Both the Ducks and Kings play that nasty "heavy" game in the playoffs, with scrums after each whistle, etc. Meanwhile, the Knights and Sharks are simply using their speed - along with steady defense and strong goaltending - to take commanding leads in their series.

I would imagine that a Sharks-Knights series would be full of high-speed action, with very little nastiness - the kind of series that would really appeal to the widest potential audience in both fanbases.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->