PackShark

Oct 7, 2017
For some reason I like is tonight.
Sharks 4-2

Burns, Kane, Noesen, True
Kassian, Drai

hockfan1991

Jun 29, 2010
Really the recipe for a an opportunity to win most nights is super simple.

No Jones

Play Dell Everything else takes care of itself.

Players do not play with any confidence with Jones anymore, not changing this year for sure

Reactions: Nighthock

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
@hockfan1991 - it is possible Jones gets his confidence back and plays better. DW will need to make a decision on the long term future of Jones (keep, trade, buyout, divest in expansion draft) before TDL and either re-sign Dell or trade him.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
Side note: our radio knbr is talking about how today plattner announced his support for Doug Wilson.

Did something new come out or is our local sports media inept and referencing his statements from one month ago?

hockfan1991

Jun 29, 2010
@hockfan1991 - it is possible Jones gets his confidence back and plays better. DW will need to make a decision on the long term future of Jones (keep, trade, buyout, divest in expansion draft) before TDL and either re-sign Dell or trade him.

The possibility is improbable at best.

Thats what we said this year after his piss poor performance last year

I see no way he does it here, if he does emerge again it will be for another team.

You cant go in next year hoping for things to change again, the moral would be shot.

Players can say whatever they want infront of a camera about supporting him, and it all isnt his fault.

A lot of it is.

I think we see it this summer at this point he is addition by subtraction and if the few mill into a tweener legit nhl forward who can contribute towards the team im happy, the team should be as well.

NWSharkie

Nov 4, 2018
PNW
I'm calling a trap game for the Oil. 5-4 Sharks

Melker, Vlasic, Timo, Labanc, Marleau
Draisaitl x2, McDavid, Lucic (because of course that oaf gets one against us)

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
SNOG:

4-2 Sharks.

Meier, Kane, Marleau and Burns.

Draisaitl and Lucic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad