On Ice Projection

colchar

Apr 26, 2012
While very very well done, the team wouldn't have seen that so it couldn't have fired them up.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Amazing!
Hats off to whoever put that together

This technology would allow me to watch netflix AND the leafs game?

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
They've put them in a bunch of nhl arenas. It's truly amazing to see in person if you haven't already.

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
It's sad that this would have been the best part of the night for the fans.

At least they got to see highlights of the players scoring.

Auston Matthews

Maple Leafs.
Dec 6, 2010
Mississauga
It's sad that this would have been the best part of the night for the fans.

At least they got to see highlights of the players scoring.

Haha exactly. That presentation set the bar high for the Leafs and had myself and all of the fans expecting the team to come out flying. Little did we all know, that is as excited as we would get that night.

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
There's definitely been a change in the quality of game ops, for the better, since the start of last season.

Many attribute it to Lieweke wanting to make the building more vibrant

londonHK

Feb 27, 2014
I've had the pleasure of seeing the on-ice projection in person a few times this season and I agree that it really goes a long way in pumping up the fans before the game and giving the whole thing a more lively atmosphere... that said, they need to fix the team if they really want to pump up the fans. :sarcasm:

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Why my first reaction after reading your post was "who brings RL Stine novels to a game?"

I do not know :laugh:

mferguson39

Jan 27, 2015
If management spent as much time evaluation their teams as IT did for this presentation, maybe.. just maybe, fans would have something look forward too at games.

Still baffles me how they sell tickets.. The true fans sit at home watching on TV. :huh:

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Those projections are very good. Maybe they could replace the team with projections and get better game results! Worth a try. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad