OLN Playoff Schedule?

Status
Not open for further replies.

missK

Aug 1, 2002
Lightning country
Visit site
2forsbergaura1 said:
anyone know the exact schedule for OLN's coverage of the Playoffs?

I know they've said there will be a lot of coverage, but on what days and what games?

thanks!

I think it's a little too early for day/dates if that was what you were implying since we don't even know all the teams involved and each arena's availability?

EliCash

Aug 2, 2005
Boston
Stevedude530 said:
Doubleheaders at least 6 nights each week.

I doubt every night would be a doubleheader. For the first couple of games in each series, there will likely be only one series taking place on the west coast (in Calgary or Denver). The other west games will be in Detroit, Dallas, and Nashville (probably). So you'd have to start those games at like 9:00 local time.

Spydey629

Jan 28, 2005
Carlisle, PA
LuxAeterna said:
I doubt every night would be a doubleheader. For the first couple of games in each series, there will likely be only one series taking place on the west coast (in Calgary or Denver). The other west games will be in Detroit, Dallas, and Nashville (probably). So you'd have to start those games at like 9:00 local time.

9:00 Central wouldn't be that bad. Compare it to the NBA schedule (just because of locations & times)... A playoff double header with 7 pm and 9:30 (10?) Eastern start times could happen every night. Works out to 6 and 8:30 Central. The NHL has needed a schedule like this for years.

Now OLN just needs a sister station to add the other first round games, then EVERY playoff game would be televised on cable/dish.

Spydey629

Jan 28, 2005
Carlisle, PA
There ya go... The NHL Playoffs on G4, brought to you by EA Sports.

With additional programming on the Golf Channel -- "Guys who could be in the Playoffs, but are instead doing this"

And of course... the night hi-lite show will be on E!

Alright... I'm done being a goof.... almost

With OLN/Comcast doing all these new NHL shows, will the NHL have a pre-Awards Night red carpet show on E! ?????

Thank you, I'll be here all week... try the veal.

Trizent

Mar 4, 2005
Oil Country
LuxAeterna said:

8PM start times in Calgary and Denver wouldn't be unreasonable even on weeknights, it has happened before for regular season games even. That would allow for 7PM and 10PM EST start times for doubleheaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->