OLN= ooops lost NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

rekrul

Mar 7, 2003
bittersville,ca
Visit site
anyone tune into last night's game only to get "25 worst jobs outdoors"?

Looks like when the NHL went to bed with thier new network not only the NY area hockey fans are gettin the screw becuse cablevison and comcast ( OLN's daddy) can't agree on where OLN should be, but everyone else can treated to OLN's choice "regualr programming" because of snaffus. Last night most cable systems, including my own comcast in the bay area, didn't have the proper transponder codes to switch the normal programing to a livefeed. I herd from a company rep that this 'should' be fixed by tonight but some cable systems might still not be aware and will not see tonights game.

Thanks bettman and Co, way to go from ESPN to OLN to squat!

USF Shark

Zôion politikòn
Aug 19, 2005
DC Area
I know OLN shows the games again later at night (at least on the west coast), and that worked perfectly so i could watch playoff baseball and then hockey. I dunno if that helps, but that's always another option incase you get screwed like that again. (just be sure not to check scores ;) )

UnderratedBrooks44

Sep 13, 2005
Miranda's house
Regardless, I think Bill Clement doomed hockey in the US when during opening night's intermission report, Chouinard scored and during the highlight he said "...and Marc Chouinard says 'look at me, with these new rules nobody can touch me, WWHHHEEEEEEEE!!!" Any glimmer of hope was quickly snuffed out at that moment in my opinion.

Diamond Dan 5150

Feb 26, 2004
Pennsylvania
dpetri2000 said:
I know OLN shows the games again later at night (at least on the west coast), and that worked perfectly so i could watch playoff baseball and then hockey. I dunno if that helps, but that's always another option incase you get screwed like that again. (just be sure not to check scores ;) )

They dont give you any hockey coverage: No live game, no post game, no replays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad