Olli Guacamole VS Carolinas Identity

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
15420923_10154577723450709_4160678786888565307_n.jpg

Dog

Is that why you already voted for Olli?

See me and my son Andrew show a little class and have not voted yet. You on the other hand vote and then try to act innocent. Not gonna work this time sweetcheeks.

I voted for Olli because he was down by 1 vote at the time and I wanted to make it equal.....because all posters are equal

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I like CI because he is my favorite Hurricanes HF poster who lives in Calgary and roots for the Jacksonville Jaguars, Houston Rockets, ECU Pirates, Alabama Crimson Tide, and Seattle Mariners (I think). You can never accuse CI of being a bandwagon fan, not even Alabama football because he is an actual grad of the university.

As far as I know, Olli Guacamole isn't a fan of any of these things so CI wins.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
I like CI because he is my favorite Hurricanes HF poster who lives in Calgary and roots for the Jacksonville Jaguars, Houston Rockets, ECU Pirates, Alabama Crimson Tide, and Seattle Mariners (I think). You can never accuse CI of being a bandwagon fan, not even Alabama football because he is an actual grad of the university.

tide are good

rockets are looking good so far but would not surprise me if they disappoint again

every other team i cheer for is poop

ecu can't even make a bowl game lol

Pharrell Williams

watch me whip and nae nae
Sep 15, 2013
a particular place or position.

This is correct I do not consider myself a fan of any of these teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad