OT: Olivia Newton-John

DavidHasselhoffsFist

Seen some dark places, but always pop back out!
May 9, 2010
Yes please

A6361EA4-77F8-48B1-AA62-F87E4E2EB078.jpeg

McRpro

Cont. without supporting.
Aug 18, 2006
Clown World
My parents must have listened to Physical on repeat back when that song was popular. Every time I hear that song it brings back so many memories of when I was around 4 years old. RIP Olivia Newton-John.

Reactions: oilers'72

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006

Was hopelessly devoted to Olivia in my youth. So sad, and way too young to pass. Fantastic singer and a kind soul who has done so much to make the world a better place. RIP Sandra Dee.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
My parents must have listened to Physical on repeat back when that song was popular. Every time I hear that song it brings back so many memories of when I was around 4 years old. RIP Olivia Newton-John.

Same....song was from 81....so I woulda been 4 as well.

She was certainly a beautiful and very talented woman.

f*** cancer.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
Great voice, super good looking and cute and ultra talented - will be sorely missed. The younger generation is stuck with people like the Khardashians and Cardy B for their role models.
I always wonder how many hit records the Kardashians have had? Why did they ever become famous in the first place? No one has been able to answer me.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
And certainly one of the longest running of a lot of guys.

My FIL still goes on about Anne Margaret though ROFL
She was preoccupied with Elvis. Your Fil Probably didn't stand much of a chance.

Yup she was super gorgeous.

Reactions: oilers'72

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Kim made some video years ago and her mother made sure it got released to the public.
But it was her ass so people kept asking whodat...never seeing her face.

To be famous nowadays all you have to do is be famous.

I keep thinking idiocracy is right and people one day will line up to see a movie completely about some ass. Actually looking at IMDB its pretty common already.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad