Oliver Kylington first NHL goal

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Congrats to him!
I also remember wanting to get him back in the draft, good to see him finally score in the big leagues.
*The Sharks ended up picking another offensive-minded D-man Jeremy Roy that year but Roy hasn't made the jump yet. Hopefully one of Roy or Merkley make it for us.

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
I wish he would have scored on his other good chance as well, that would have been the goal of the year for the Flames

He added an assist as well and was strong in the d-zone

I haven't watched all of his games this year but he's still improving and should get better and better

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Holy smokes can he move.

I remember everyone being excited when he got drafted, good to see him skating in the nhl

HarrySPlinkett

Not a film critic
Feb 4, 2010
Calgary
Congratulations to Kylington. It's good to see him finally making an impact at the NHL level after so much time and effort.

People obviously rave about his skating, but they really don't talk enough about the way the puck explodes off his stick. The Flames don't have another D who can shoot it like that.

The kid's a player.

Also, not for nothing, but Hanifin, Andersson, and Valimaki and Kylington are all 22 or under.

howkie

Dec 13, 2014
I wanted Jets to gamble on him, but congratz Flames and Oliver, finally you taking the step everyone thought you would =)

QcFlames12

Feb 1, 2012
For real no homer this guys Offensive IQ is off the charts. If he can find a way to muscle up my god he will be awesome. Speed is also crazy, gets knocked off the puck easily though.

Could become a solid #2 or 3, really happy flames drafted this kid.

Nick Hansen

Sep 28, 2017
Kid's always had the talent for the big show, it was a matter of putting the pieces together. Maybe he has now.

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
woke up just pumped. This is the first time in my hockey fandom history that I've actually believed the Flames are legit contenders.

f***ing throw out the 3rd rookie defenseman of the year and feel confident. Just great

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
The shift Bounces R Way posted where he keeps the puck at the blue line and cuts into the slot, just wow. How many NHL d-man do that? Usually it's just chip it into the corner, take a shot that inevitably gets blocked, pass to your partner. I haven't seen many guys keep the puck then drive the slot and net themselves.

Reactions: Bounces R Way

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
I don't understand how his last name is pronounced Shill-ing-ton based on the spelling

Gah. He has an unfortunate name. Kylling means chicken in Norwegian. Now every time I see his name I will associate him with chicken >_<. And yes, Shill-ing is not an exact but close enough pronunciation for kylling.

Reactions: Marcus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->