Salary Cap: Oliver Ekman-Larsson

Sneezy

Oct 25, 2019
NHL Hockey Standings

Oh yeah. OEL will surely thrive on a good team that finished...2 places behind Arizona this last season.

i am sorry that you cannot see the difference this years team is compared to last years. Also with an actual training camp and more practice I expect to see a completely different team. But you can go on hating and see what you want to see.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
There were four leagues this last season. Not so hard to understand. Teams are incomparable

Pfffffffffffft. Yeah, sure. All those other years before were just practice.

i am sorry that you cannot see the difference this years team is compared to last years. Also with an actual training camp and more practice I expect to see a completely different team. But you can go on hating and see what you want to see.

If you criticize Trump, then you hate America!!

Hey...remind me. Did any other teams get training camp and more practice last year?

Hollywood Burrows

Jan 23, 2009
EAST VANCOUVER

instead of posting this why not just say you don't care that much about hockey and don't follow it that closely

WetcoastOrca

Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Every team had to deal with no training camp. But only the Canucks and Montreal had to deal with a crazy schedule because of Covid. And the Canucks was far worse than Montreal's. Also, a number of players had to deal with the aftermath of Covid symptoms.
I think there's reason for some optimism that the team was better than the standings showed although probably still not a playoff team or at best a bubble team. Last season was just a brutal schedule for the Canucks and I don't think that can be ignored. I don't think any team should have to go through that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad