Ole Kristian Tollefsen vs Daniel Brodin (Swedish League)

cardiffgiant

Continue without supporting us
Sep 28, 2005
Hilarious. The guys picks a fight with Tollie, then proceeds to duck his head and flail his gloved hands at him like it's going to be a mite house league scrap. Glad to see that Tollefsen is still playing.

smitty10

Aug 6, 2009
Toronto
Brodin got lynched, nice drafting job Burke.

What are you talking about? Brodin is 20 years old and about 30lbs lighter than Tollefsen. Are you saying Burke drafted a bust due to watching this one fight? I'm also willing to bet you haven't seen him play (outside of the WJC at least).

Some of the people on these boards...:help:

Robert604strom

May 31, 2010
Victoria
I dont think non-fighters understand howmuch balance it takes while being in a fight on skates. Brodin should have took it easier,and he would have done better.(and to avoid other posters thinking im taking a shot at them,i meant the non fighting hockey players)

PuckOut

Feb 23, 2009
www.youtube.com
First fight for Brodin outside of juniors. Could have gone better of course. :laugh:

But he gets respect for not backing down although his opponent is much larger, heavier and more experienced. Tollefsen probably anticipated that Brodin would quietly go away after harassing him a little for a perfectly fine check against the boards.

TruthDeliveryVehicle*

First fight for Brodin outside of juniors. Could have gone better of course. :laugh:

But he gets respect for not backing down although his opponent is much larger, heavier and more experienced. Tollefsen probably anticipated that Brodin would quietly go away after harassing him a little for a perfectly fine check against the boards.

From my understanding, Brodin is a pest-type player that can really fly and deliver big hits.

I like that he had the courage to take on the bigger and more experienced fighter. It tells me that he has the balls to play that role in the NHL. He needs to add strength, and will learn how to fight when/if he comes to North America.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad