WJC: Old WJC Games Online?

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
Is their a site that anyone knows where to watch old world junior games? I really feel like watching the gold medal game between Russia and Canada in 2005 and the semi final game between Canada and USA in 2006 i think? Is their a site that has like a full archive of old games?

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
Was going to ask the same question. I have the NHL Network here but will be heading back home to see the family and both places I'm staying don't have it. Would like to be able to catch some of the games. I think USA Hockey website streams the audio broadcasts of the Team USA games but I'd like to be able to actually watch.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
No, sorry thats not what I meant. I meant for past games like maybe an archive where I can download old games from past world juniors. Is their a site like that?

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
No, sorry thats not what I meant. I meant for past games like maybe an archive where I can download old games from past world juniors. Is their a site like that?

Try tsn.ca. I've found year old WJC's games there in the past.

BIG

Mar 8, 2009
Vancouver
If you don't mind shelling out 20 bucks, go buy Canada's Juniors: The Gold Standard.

4 DVDs full of old WJC games, but only 2 that happened in the last 5 years (Canada vs USA 2007, Canada vs Russia 2005). In the other games, varying from early 80's to mid 90's, watch the likes of Forsberg, Pronger, Neidermayer, Naslund, Lindros, Sakic, etc as 17 year olds. Hosted by Bob McKenzie, overall a great DVD and a great purchase.

ozhenson

Jul 26, 2007
Past Junior Championships

Hey, I am not entirely sure this is supposed to be posted here, so if it isnt feel free to completely ignore or move this thread.

I was just getting wrapped up in TSN's highlites of moments from the past 5 gold medals Canada has won, and am wondering if there is any way to watch some of the complete games from those tournies?

Whether it be on a DVD I can buy, or just a place I can stream them online. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad