Trade: [OKC/IND] Paul George to the Thunder

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I think it's hilarious that the West keeps loading up, meanwhile the Easy continues to become even more of a cakewalk for the Cavs.

The imbalance between the two conferences is so painfully obvious
Why in the world would Lebron ever want to go to the West when he he's such an easy route to the finals.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Damn, the NBA is crazy. All this craziness before free agency day even started.

Kind of sad how weak the east is getting, if it wasn't even possible to get weaker than they were last season or the last 15 years really.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
I think it's hilarious that the West keeps loading up, meanwhile the Easy continues to become even more of a cakewalk for the Cavs.

The East is a development league. These Eastern teams develop their star players so that one day they'll be ready to compete in the West.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
I like it for OKC. Even though I tend to believe George will only stay for this season.

It's about keeping Westbrook in the long term and I believe he will resign.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
So I kept hearing for months that Paul George was only going to go to one of 3 places, Cleveland, Lakers, or Boston. And here we are minutes from the 1st of July and George goes to.... OKC.

Unexpected to say the least.

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
So the Thunder are now the 2016 Thunder-lite

Crazy, I never even thought of OKC as a suitor for George, but I guess they need to go all in now to try to compete and keep Westbrook

Indiana actually got a decent return considering George's rather public posturing, good deal for both sides

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->