GDT: OKC Barons @ Texas Stars, Thursday 12/27 6:30PM MDT

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Nice cut to the net by MPS. He almost buried that.

We need to see more of that from him, when I first saw him he reminded me of Erik Cole in the way that he drove the net with authority. That has been too few and far between the last couple of years.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Are we seeing the development of Maggie into a 3rd line NHLer before our eyes over the last 10 games or so?

Better that than a bust, our top 6 is pretty damn crowded. The lack of dominant play in the offensive zone this year is quite telling in terms of his future offensive potential. That said IMO he hasn't been losing the puck off his stick as much tonight and that is a very good thing.

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
We need to see more of that from him, when I first saw him he reminded me of Erik Cole in the way that he drove the net with authority. That has been too few and far between the last couple of years.

He's been jumping on the chances though this whole game.

40oz

Jan 21, 2007
I'm getting so sick of these feeds.

I just hate the score board crap so much.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Barons need to score on this PP if they want to win this game. We need to see Schultz at his best here since the other guys aren't getting it done. I missed Eberle's goal but he really hasn't been all that great tonight IMO.

40oz

Jan 21, 2007
WOOOO

PP strikes again

edit:

And Eberle evens up with Schultz in the scoring race....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad