Mar 18, 2010
Everybody...

I'm doin the GDT for the next game..maybe on Sunday as well..we shall see

I called it first..it's MINE!!!:yo:

Moonlapse Vertigo

Katz n' MacT BFFs
Oct 2, 2009
Edmonton
David Staples isn't squawking about the Oilers making the playoffs (if the NHL returns) on his Twitter feed tonight. :sarcasm:

Pathetic showing. This franchise is in big trouble barring some secondary forwards (Ewanyk) and competent defencemen (Klefbom) making an impact in the AHL next year.

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
This team really isn't that good. I thought Green coming back would be huge but apparently not.

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
This team really isn't that good. I thought Green coming back would be huge but apparently not.

Agreed. I was counting on us having a lot of people from last year, but management went for all youngsters and it killed us. I'd rather we have guys like Hamilton playing big minutes in the ECHL at this point

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
It always looks darkest after a crap performance.

Taken as a whole the OKC season hasn't been that bad, but I agree... team depth just isn't there and they rely on a select few players for too much of their success. (carbon copy of the Oilers really).

It isn't looking like the prospect cupboard may be quite as stocked as we thought it was but there are also players like Klefbom, Musil, Rieder, Gernat, Laleggia, Zharkov, Khaira etc that may add to that depth in OKC as well eventually.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->