GDT: OKC Barons AT Milwaukee Admirals Saturday 1/5 7:00PM CST

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Deck and Fedun is an interesting PK pairing. I guess Plante was in the box but.. ugh.

calvinguy

Sep 12, 2010
does anybody know why the stream has double audio when its a restream of ahl live?

oilers2k10

Yak Don't Back Down
Mar 18, 2010
Is there a written code out there that you can only root for your AHL affiliate while the NHL is MIA "for now"?

Honestly, I'm done with the optimism regarding the negotiating. I'm taking it all with a grain of salt, but it wouldn't surprise me if a deal is done next week.

Nahh, I can actually see myself watching one or two OKC games even after NHL starts..it's fun seeing the prospects develope..
Maybe I can do GDT for one barons game a week..one day get promoted to NHL Level GDT one game per week? lol

oilers2k10

Yak Don't Back Down
Mar 18, 2010
I like the physicality that Dane Byers brings to that third line...wonder how he would look on the 2nd line

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
Listening on the radio on my way home. Missed the first but at least were getting shots this game. How have we looked so far? Goals incoming?

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
Learning a lot about the 09/10 Windsor Spitfires and the HD screens around the league :laugh: hopefully we make this a game and I can get home for the 3rd

oilers2k10

Yak Don't Back Down
Mar 18, 2010
I would hate to see Paajarvi getting traded..

To me, his development reminds me of a typical Red Wings prospect who doesn't become a regular NHLer till he hits 23 or 24...he's got the character to do whatever it takes to learn..he may take some time and will need the organization to be patient with him..if they are, it could pay off big time..in a few years he could be a great 2nd line left winger.

I'm scared that Oilers will get impatient, because he's a tenth overall pick..but I think he should be treated like a longshot 6th round pick..I don't think he is a longshot, but should be treated as one.

Philly85*

I Ain't Even Mad
Mar 28, 2009
SH goal for Milwaukee.

Barons have good stretches but look as though they're playing a pretty discombobulated game, no real game plan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->