Ok you win...

Rorschach

Who the f*** is Trevor Moore?
Oct 9, 2006
Los Angeles
...you convinced me Tyler. No more trade proposals offering you ever again. You've proven to me you can be a King and you bring the goods to the table even (especially) in the playoffs. Who needs a winger? Not us, cuz we got you.

I'll be looking forward to collecting your rookie cards next year.

- Finally Convinced Fan

Eagle Fang

Less Defending, More Offending
Oct 12, 2005
I don't know if this is sarcasm, but who would want to trade our top offensive prospect whose played all of 15 NHL games?

Willard

Kings All The Way
Sep 15, 2004
Just Off Highway 1
I don't know if this is sarcasm, but who would want to trade our top offensive prospect whose played all of 15 NHL games?

A top prospect's ability to perform is only theoretical until he actually plays with the big club.

And until he plays with the big club and fans see what he can actually do, he'll always get talked about in trade scenarios among fans.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Calder candidate next year.

Not many rookies can be put in the lineup in the playoffs and keep their spot, much less be one of our better players. Kid is nails. And he's playing "like a King"--forechecking hard, finishing hits, causing turnovers. That's all I needed to see :nod:

Rorschach

Oct 9, 2006
Los Angeles

Nope. Not sarcasm. I've always felt that Toffoli's skating and lack of a forecheck game made him good trade bait because other teams need a scorer.

Rorschach

Oct 9, 2006
Los Angeles
A top prospect's ability to perform is only theoretical until he actually plays with the big club.

And until he plays with the big club and fans see what he can actually do, he'll always get talked about in trade scenarios among fans.

Yeah...you get me. And this guy's doing it...in big playoff games. :yo:

CowMix

Go Kings Go!
Feb 12, 2006
He has such a great shot, I think he'll become a very good sniper for us/

MynameisKing

Sep 29, 2010
GB
Not saying he's the next Luc, but remember everyone said he sure gets alot of breakaways for someone so slow and can't skate!

scryan

May 1, 2013
He looks like a kid, his first goal celebration seemed to be the awkward sex moves of a drunken teenager... but god damn can he hockey.
Real impressed, I think he will make even more of a name for himself assuming we are able to continue on and play well.

Rorschach

Oct 9, 2006
Los Angeles
Like his offensive instinct, his shot, his general scoring ability...I had no doubt of these things. But we've had a ton of these kind of guys who got my hopes up and never panned even before we were a hard hitting team.

Now I see his feet moving all of the time, all over the place...in a big game...I think Jordan Nolan lost his job (not because TT will take his spot, but TT will push another guy down who will force Nolan out).

tsanuri

Jun 27, 2012
Central Coast CA
Like his offensive instinct, his shot, his general scoring ability...I had no doubt of these things. But we've had a ton of these kind of guys who got my hopes up and never panned even before we were a hard hitting team.

Now I see his feet moving all of the time, all over the place...in a big game...I think Jordan Nolan lost his job (not because TT will take his spot, but TT will push another guy down who will force Nolan out).

If Nolan was top 6 material I could agree but he's not. I just wish he could play on the left side. TT/Kopi/JW and DB/MR/JC for the top 6. That would be nice. Maybe this off season he can get use to it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad