thalegion

Apr 13, 2010
Edmonton
1. Brayden Schenn
2. Ryan Johanssen
4. Curtis Hamilton
5. Emerson Etem
7. Nino Nieterrieter (SP)

Thats what I can predict out of the WHL prolly quite off but I don't know other leagues that well.

NGARV

Feb 1, 2010
Edmonton
1. Brayden Schenn
2. Ryan Johanssen
4. Curtis Hamilton
5. Emerson Etem

Thats what I can predict out of the WHL prolly quite off but I don't know other leagues that well.

Hamilton I wish, he is fifth on the Oilers list. He isn't going to make it.

rumrokh

THORBS
Mar 10, 2006
Granlund
Niederreiter
Kuznetsov
OEL
Connolly
Rundblad
Johansen
Bernier
Tarasenko
Schenn

Alberta tough

Sep 3, 2008
Still on top!
1. Brayden Schenn
2. Ryan Johanssen
4. Curtis Hamilton
5. Emerson Etem

Etem is not even 5th in the WHL let alone all other leagues.

Jul 4, 2010
Brayden Schenn
Ryan Johansen
Nino Niederreiter
Vladimir Tarasenko
Mikael Granlund
Evgeny Kuznetsov
David Rundblad

Stumped after these guys

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Better overall season than El Nino so I don't see why he wouldn't crack the top 10

Even if he maybe did have a better year, that doesn't automatically make him a better prospect for the future...

thalegion

Apr 13, 2010
Edmonton
One season @ 18/19 does not a career make. Curtis Hamilton will not be on the list.

My apologize if this seems homerish, and I do agree that one season doesn't make a person a better prospect but I believe he has distanced himself with a strong wjhc and superior whl play, 4th was homerish but I think he may suprise

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
If Tarasenko makes top 3, I'll be ecstatic! Top 5, just happy, because I expect that of him.

rangersfan111

May 6, 2010
Kuznetsov should be top 10 but they gave him a 7.5C, so I would not be suprised if he was left off the list.

40oz

Jan 21, 2007
My apologize if this seems homerish, and I do agree that one season doesn't make a person a better prospect but I believe he has distanced himself with a strong wjhc and superior whl play, 4th was homerish but I think he may suprise

He may surprise us, HF wont. The lists are never that bold.

Felix Unger

Aug 2, 2005

But it's not all about scoring. We have to project Nino's scoring in the NHL, but we know that he will be able to handle the physical demands of the NHL, play in his own zone, and agitate - we've seen all of that already. (Which is what makes his 7.5C ranking a little odd. He should be a 7.5B. Barring catastrophic injury, there's no way he's not *at least* a third line NHL'er. His floor is Raffi Torres.)

Cheers,

Dan-o

FrozenJagrt

Dec 16, 2009
Matt Frattin
James Reimer
Joe Colborne
Sondre Olden
Jesse Blacker
Brad Ross
Greg McKegg
Jussi Rynnas