Ok, rank the Canes D Men 1-6. Who is their best?

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
Did this get moved from the main board or something?

66c.jpg

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Yeah, if someone is using this as research to make a point on the trade board or something you may want to wait a bit. I don’t recognize the majority of people so far.

Hamilton
Slavin
Pesce
Faulk
Dehaan
TVR
Fleury

Based on play this season Faulk is trying to flip flop with Pesce, and is making a fight of it. Pesce looks great but Faulk is having a good season.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Trevor van Riemsdyk. The defense is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of analytics most of the stats will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Trevor's offensive play, which is deftly woven into his defensive play and his personal equipment draws heavily from Orr literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these defenseman, to realise that they're not just good- they say something deep about HOCKEY. As a consequence people who dislike Trevor van Riemsdyk truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the strength in Trevor’s existential poke check which itself is a cryptic reference to Lidstrom's Swedish epic 2002 Conn Smythe run. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as TVR’s genius play unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Trevor van Riemsdyk tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

tenor.gif

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
Faulk is our best defenseman and it's not close. I'd hate to lose him in a trade. I'd quit as a fan if we trade him. He's just so important to this team. Any team would be lucky to have him and I'm shocked he's even coming up in trade talk. Waddell is just an idiot. I wish I could run this team for a day just so I could give Faulk an extension to keep him in Carolina for the rest of his HOF career.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad