OJHL Spring/Summer Development Teams

MadMax

Nov 10, 2015
Does anyone have any info or feedback on what I was told to be regarding a Spring/Summer Circuit of OJHL development teams.

This upcoming circuit will have 99's & 2000's from what I was told.

1. Does everyone of the OJHL teams have one & participate?

2. What are the pros & cons of joining/making one that are not so apparent to a newbie family?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

BeenThere

Oct 24, 2015
Does anyone have any info or feedback on what I was told to be regarding a Spring/Summer Circuit of OJHL development teams.

2. What are the pros & cons of joining/making one that are not so apparent to a newbie family?

Interesting.....no idea about the OJHL spring thing but the CCHL runs the CDHL which is a spring league for their younger drafted players, it runs a couple of months and costs $2K. Drafted players are strongly encouraged to participate, each CCHL team plus a couple of others from just outside the region participate, you can check out their website........

Gr8northscout

Aug 29, 2012
Ontario
spring camp

If you are able, join the CCHL spring league like the poster above advises.

Stay away from the OJHL..."the league of choice" I think they call themselves. Far too many daddy owners who are more likely to take your money and not give your kid a fair shake. They buy these teams for their own kids and their friends.

Don't believe me....google "In the Cage with Tigerpaws" and read the comments from fans and parents. Some of the teams are well run but others....OMG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad