GDT: Oilvers vs Senators

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToeMcDrag83

5-14-6-1
Aug 25, 2010
Oil Country
Brutal situation for Karlsson and his wife. Can't imagine the pain.

We seem to play the Senators in line with when they receive some bad news =(

Played Craig Anderson in his first game back after his wife was diagnosed with cancer. Players handled that game with tons of class.
If Karlsson plays today, I hope we get a chance to do the same for him.

Gord

Oct 9, 2005
Edmonton
I put $15,000 HF pretend dollars on the Oilers for tonight.

my new hope is for the oilers to go on a huge run and pass the flames in the standings.

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
I think we lose this one. The Sens are playing for EK tonight. Hope its a good one regardless of the outcome.

Reactions: Aerchon

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Just read the news about Karlsson and man that's just awful. I can't even imagine what him and his wife must be going through. It really puts everything in perspective.

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
I put $15,000 HF pretend dollars on the Oilers for tonight.

my new hope is for the oilers to go on a huge run and pass the flames in the standings.

Pass the Flames, win the lottery and then the Flames win 2nd overall. That’s the absolute perfect scenario.

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
Just hope for a few things:
-McDavid gets his 35th goal
-Drai continues his strong, determined play from last game
-Talbot in top form
-Bear gets lots of time on the 1st unit PP

Obviously thoughts and prayers go out to Erik Karlsson and his wife. I can't imagine anything worse than losing a child.

dsi

Sep 13, 2005
Ottawa
I’ll be at the game tonight, it will be my youngest child’s first ever NHL game he attends.

Sad to hear about Karlsson, will be interesting to see how the home team and their crowd get into this game.

Senators are going to play for Karlsson tonight, will be an emotional game for them so I am doubtful the Oilers will win. Same scenario as when Anderson’s wife was diagnosed with cancer and the Sens played the Oilers. But I’ll be cheering the Oilers on and hoping for a great game from McDavid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad