GDT: Oils @ Avs 12/11 7:00 PM MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
I like how you use the plural "they" here, when in fact it was only me who said something and I only objected to it being referred to as a "high IQ" play. It was a good play but lets not exaggerate it.

I also find your comment "haters gonna hate" very ironic, seeing as you are the exact opposite and defends your favorites against any and all criticism, whether it's warranted or not. So "stans gonna stan", I guess?

Pointless posts is pointless. Congrats.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Can't just keep giving this team these chances

And can't keep on flubbing on our chances.

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
And injured lungs? The Drai defenders are out in full force tonight, but man he's not looking good tonight.
He has looked awful for a week or two now.. I am certain he has a bone bruise or minor sprain he is playing through.
Similar to when Eberle was playing with a broken thumb, and HFOil was eating him alive

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012
Of course, you know all these Drai haters are going to throw a full-out anti-Chia tantrum once Drai gets traded in a 1-for-1 for Tyson Barrie... :help:

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Lol I almost never comment on Nurse and his play despite the fact that I'm not a huge fan of him. I don't rag on players I don't like over and over again like some other people in here do.

I just don't think that was a "high IQ" play. It was a good play to pinch for sure, but the rest of it was lucky to end up a goal. I could give you tens and tens of sequences where Nurse doing exactly that and instead just losing possession. Most high-end players in that situation would hold onto the puck until they found a better option.

If Nurse's shot rebounds out to an Avs player instead who quickly breaks it out while Nurse is in the Avs end, is it still a "high IQ play"? Or was it a high IQ play only because it happened to result in a goal?

The point was covered and he was back in position a second later. How often do you see Nurse getting caught pinching? Better yet have you ever seen him get caught pinching?

dem

Mar 17, 2002
Ok I do t wanna pile on drai..

But he is having a brutal time out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->