GDT: Oils @ Avs 12/11 7:00 PM MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chef de Cuisine

Mar 15, 2015
da panda says ESKETIT

looking forward to watching Rantanen tbh. how is this guy so high up in the scoring race loooooooool wtf

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
Looking forward to seeing how Nurse and Russell do in this game.

Also hope Benning keeps his strong play going, we're going to need it. You need good depth to win.

If we can find a way to shut down their top line, we should be golden. Of course, that's easier said than done. I'm wondering which line Hitch will try to match up with them. I'll guess McDavid (power vs. power) at first, and if that doesn't seem to go well then maybe we try to rough them up and throw them off their game with the ID line. Or a mix of both. Should be interesting.

CookiesAndMilk

Generational Backhand Pass
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2016
Kyoto
Also hope Benning keeps his strong play going, we're going to need it. You need good depth to win.

If we can find a way to shut down their top line, we should be golden. Of course, that's easier said than done. I'm wondering which line Hitch will try to match up with them. I'll guess McDavid (power vs. power) at first, and if that doesn't seem to go well then maybe we try to rough them up and throw them off their game with the ID line. Or a mix of both. Should be interesting.
Speaking of Benning:

It's time for another one!

BertMcDrai

Middle old guy loving sports
Nov 26, 2018
3-2 W in OT... it´s gonna happen; goal from Klefbom.
I cannot see another shutout, that would be crazy :)

Reactions: TheRebuild

Perfect_Drug

Mar 24, 2006
Montreal
1-0 Oilers! I don’t care if it’s as boring as church I love that Hitch’s system is creating win after win.
I get what Jersey fans were saying when they said it wasn't boring for them.

We get all our regular grade A scoring chances as if we run and gunned, but we don't get any of the anxiety of allowing any of their chances.

Was so strange being comfortable sitting on a 1-0 lead with 2minutes left. We had the puck so much it felt almost like watching Team Canada at Sochi.

A91

Oilers + Real Madrid
May 21, 2011
Edmonton
I get what Jersey fans were saying when they said it wasn't boring for them.

We get all our regular grade A scoring chances as if we run and gunned, but we don't get any of the anxiety of allowing any of their chances. It

Was so strange being comfortable sitting on a 1-0 lead with 2minutes left. We had the puck so much it felt almost like watching Team Canada at Sochi.

With two minutes left that's when I started to get super nervous they we're in our zone the entire time.
Thankfully they just kept passing to each other. We kept them out.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
With two minutes left that's when I started to get super nervous they we're in our zone the entire time.
Thankfully they just kept passing to each other. We kept them out.
Hey I thought you were studying? ;)

Reactions: A91

The Batman

Registered Superhero
Sep 30, 2014
Batcave
It'd be nice to see us score on the powerplay. Oilers win with 3 or more PP goals. :thumbu:

Imagine if Koskinen gets another shutout too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad