Oilers win by a touchdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
Total dominance. Oilers outshot BJs 32-14.

Great game by Perron and Yakupov. Good to see Doobie get the shutout, even if he didn't have to do a heck of a lot. The only downside to that is that it will take longer to see Ilya play.

Only need another 7-8 more wins in a row, and we'll be right back in the thick of things...
Yeah, sorry to be a buzzkill.

Shanahanigans

Jun 16, 2011
everything was great today.

yakupov probably playing the best game hes ever played, i think he could of had at least 5 points.

perron 4 poin night, wow

smyth with a sick goal

j schultz with a goal in his first night back

hallsy and yak looking like buddies on the bench

oh and the oilers vs canucks twitter hahahahaha

Hall and Yak looking like buddies? Say what?

HemksyCares

Sep 29, 2013
We addressed our biggest problem tonight ..not playing Columbus enough :naughty:

WOWOWOW Me and the wife laughed harder at this post than the immediately unforgettable thread title.

Soooo nice to see guys step back from the ledge. These nights are just plain fun, regardless of whether or not "the season is lost".

Before the onslaught set in, damn did that 4th line play well. If it wasn't for the regrettable slew foot by Gadz, it would have been 3 great consecutive shifts. Acton works hard. I don't care who his Daddy is, and that narrative is tired, old, and unfair assessment of the integrity of an assistant coach of almost 20 years.

That fun just plain fun. Glad I continue to use my season tickets. My seat neighbours will regret missing this one.

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
I'm glad I tuned into this one. Nice to see the fans showing love after the game. Maybe the boys will see how it works, we'll cheer as long as you try, even if the win is meaningless.

:handclap:

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
If this is the start of a turnaround to try and get back into the race (yes I know, it's pretty much impossible), it's now or never. Hey, you never know. Stranger things have happened.

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
Great game by the Oilers. There skill was on showcase out there. Hopefully we can continue this hot streak against Florida on Thursday. Haven't been this excited for an oilers game this year.

RipsADrive

Sep 16, 2008
Edmonton
I'm not sure if I'm more happy about the Oilers domination or about how good Yak has looked.

Fun game to watch. Could definitely use a few more of those this year to help wash down the bile that the first 20 left.

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
Total dominance. Oilers outshot BJs 32-14.

Great game by Perron and Yakupov. Good to see Doobie get the shutout, even if he didn't have to do a heck of a lot. The only downside to that is that it will take longer to see Ilya play.

Only need another 7-8 more wins in a row, and we'll be right back in the thick of things...
Yeah, sorry to be a buzzkill.

We don't need to win them all in a row, if we never have back to back losses and have a few little winning streaks throughout the season we'll be back in the hunt by the end of Febuary.

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
WOWOWOW Me and the wife laughed harder at this post than the immediately unforgettable thread title.

Soooo nice to see guys step back from the ledge. These nights are just plain fun, regardless of whether or not "the season is lost".

Before the onslaught set in, damn did that 4th line play well. If it wasn't for the regrettable slew foot by Gadz, it would have been 3 great consecutive shifts. Acton works hard. I don't care who his Daddy is, and that narrative is tired, old, and unfair assessment of the integrity of an assistant coach of almost 20 years.

That fun just plain fun. Glad I continue to use my season tickets. My seat neighbours will regret missing this one.

Woah... gone from insulting GDT to unforgettable in one night....

FEELS%2BGOOD%2BMAN%2BDOG%2BTEXT.jpg

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
It has to be said, I'm REALLY digging that 3rd line. Yeah they aren't huge and yeah they don't hit or fight but they are winning battles, scoring goals and making **** happen!

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Did they really? Any description, cause that's awesome that they did.

Hall scores, skates down the bench, and Yakupov grabs him and they bro-hug it out. Yakupov was telling him something, probably "good job" or "you suck at breakaways".

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
I'm not sure if I'm more happy about the Oilers domination or about how good Yak has looked.

Fun game to watch. Could definitely use a few more of those this year to help wash down the bile that the first 20 left.

Watching Yakupov and Hemsky together tonight brought back memories of the Samsonov Hemsky line back in 2006.

McSaviour

Mar 6, 2013
Edmonton
We don't need to win them all in a row, if we never have back to back losses and have a few little winning streaks throughout the season we'll be back in the hunt by the end of Febuary.

When the wildcard is 15 points ahead of us with 60 games left, it's highly unlikely

PaPaDee

5-14-6-1
Sep 21, 2005
Saskazoo

No, we've shot ourselves in the foot too badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad