Post-Game Talk: Oilers win a defensive battle? Oilers won a defensive battle!

King K Rool

Big Bad
Mar 5, 2020
Edmonton
People going on and on about how bad Cassie was but she paid a lot of compliments to the Oilers throughout the game. People need to calm down.

Meh she made a empty analysis of Puljujarvi pkaying with McDavid, "That really strengthens their team" in the most monotone voice. Meanwhile Valimaki makes a defensive play on McDavid and her voice cracked describing it like a boy going through puberty.

She is plain awful.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
It’s not sexist to say Cassie is bad at her job. It would be sexist to not say something just because she’s a female. No one hates her because she’s a woman. We hate her because she’s terribad.

We shit on Remenda literally every single game until he was gone. Lotta people hate on Hrudey. It’s not a gender thing. It’s a being absolutely awful at your job thing.
/end rant

Good W. f*** you flames.

She's a pretty bad Awoman hockey analyst.

King K Rool

Big Bad
Mar 5, 2020
Edmonton
Is Ratboy slowing down already at 23? Looks like he's skating in mud out there.

2 wins without McDrai points in 1 season? Wild times.

I know Giordano is. He looked so slow when he was out on the empty bet. And his skating isn't real fast either.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
We beat the Flames, got goals only from Puljujarvi and Haas. How many people would have expected that last year?

Maybe not JP considering his status. I would of expected it from Haas. I love that guy and he has swagger against the Flames.

Reactions: Oilhawks

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
Is Ratboy slowing down already at 23? Looks like he's skating in mud out there.

2 wins without McDrai points in 1 season? Wild times.

If rumours of locker room issues with the Flames are true, then I’m thinking it has to do with the team calling him out for his antics and making him behave. It’s great if so, because he wasn’t very noticeable tonight.

Reactions: TB12

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->