Confirmed with Link: Oilers will be giving up third round pick in Lucic/Neal swap

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
‪Ironic that this happens on the same day that Reaves is given no suspension for what was a clear head shot. ‬

‪But Bettman doesn’t play favourites, right ? ‬

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
Neal - 0 goals since the new year
Lucic - 5 Goals since the new year

So naturally, Neal was going to score 2 more and Lucic wasn't going to score 3 right?

How can they just extrapolate without any context and come to a conclusion on this ONE aspect of the season. So frustrating.

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
What was the condition again?
  1. Oilers forward James Neal has to record at least 21 goals in the 2019-20 season
  2. Flames forward Milan Lucic scores at least 10 fewer goals than James Neal in the 2019-20 season
So Neal needed to score 2 more goals despite being ice cold and coming off an injury, and Lucic who put up more than half of his goal totals since the new year, wasn't going to score 3 or more in that same time period.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Between this and boning us out of a buy which we earned for this playoffs the NHL has yet again f***ed us over.

Can’t wait for Toews and the rest of the Hawks to be waterskiing behind McDavid this playoffs when the NHL decides the rules don’t need to be called anymore.

I honestly question why I support this trash excuse for a broken down men’s beer league sometimes.

Last edited:

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
Who care pick will be at the bottom any ways
Calgary can have the third I will take that big silver cup
It's not about the pick honestly. It's about how this shit happens to us regularly. If there's a chance to f*** the oilers, the league takes it. I know it sounds like some tinfoil hat bullshit, but like.. why are they prorating neals goals but not Campbell's wins for the leafs conditional trade?

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Between this and boning us out of a buy which we earned this playoffs the NHL has yet again f***ed us over.

Can’t wait for Toews and the rest of the Hawks to be waterskiing behind McDavid this playoffs when the NHL decides the rules don’t need to be called anymore.

I honestly question why I support this trash excuse for a broken down men’s beer league sometimes.

100% agree. I'm just awaiting the refs to f*** us over. This league is like the WWE sometimes.

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
The NHL never ceases to amaze me with how poorly it’s run. There’s literally no justification for this.

Like what in the actual ****.

They freeze all the other points, award the Art Ross but for some reason Neals totals are pro-rated?
I hope Holland fights it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->