Pre-Game Talk: Oilers vs. Wings

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Had a dream last night that nuge was talking about being traded. Not sure where that came from.

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
Flames with yet another Bettman Charity Point. Without food stamps the Flames would starve.
Yup. Good game to watch though after no hockey for so long. Lucic crying and constantly in the penalty box after getting flattened by Blais was a treat.

I thought the poor finishing off of teams was just an Oilers thing but after watching both NJD and NYR pass up prime opportunities last night to kill off their opponents, I see it's not. e.g. NYR 2 on 1 with about 10s left in regulation, player receives a perfect pass right alone in front of Markstrom and decides to return the pass and not even get a shot on net. Pathetic. Chances are that goes in on Markstrom if taken.

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
Kind of glad the team is starting on the road after the long All Star break. This team has played much better and gives more consistent efforts on the road this year. McDavid is usually FIRE and even better in the last part of the season... so I'm very much looking forward to the remaining 32 games.

Reactions: Duke74 and Oilhawks

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2