GDT: Oilers vs Wings (Eye of the Tiger)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homesick

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Calgary
I know but it's just like wow Wings fans get screwed over big time because LEAFSLEAFSLEAFSLEAFS

Even Canucks fans to some degree with a 4pm start time. On a Saturday so not too bad but still.
You've been around for almost 8 years and you sound surprised by this. Every game played out west will start at 8pm

Last edited:

Valic

BOOOOOOOOOO
Jun 12, 2007
Canada
the last game the Oil played on CBC on a saturday night that I went to,.. good guys won by a score of 9 -2!

it's an omen:nod:

I loved heckling Kipper that one last time. He even looked my direction when I yelled at him as he got pulled.

Yes it's my negative karma the reason everything went to hell.

Oilfan2

13.5%
Aug 12, 2005
People in Alberta will probably get the Oilers game but the rest of Canada will get to finish the Canucks game so we should be fine

Yeah, well, **** CBC has the Montreal-Col game in HD here and the Edm game on reg tv....***holes.

Jun 22, 2009
I am getting sick of these noise ads on this site. That being said it'll be a 4-1 score or a 5-2 score. Just a whole lotta nothing.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
This incredibly boring Nucks/Leafs game needs to hurry up already. The Leafs, as usual are getting out shot and out played though, so it's nice that they actually are going to lose. As per what usually happens, they get out shot and out played, but win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->