GDT: Oilers vs Wings (Eye of the Tiger)

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDeathbyCheerios*

Good lord. What a line up.

And Bachman seems to have stolen the starting job from Dubnyk and Lolbarbera.

Good times. I actually hope we get blown out here. First time I can remember ever wanting to see a loss.
I want one too but not with Bachman in net. He has been really solid and confident in his two starts and I don't want us to destroy his confidence.
I want us to lose 1-0. So maybe MacT will make some trade

tempest2i

Jigsaw Falling Into Place
Oct 25, 2009
Cowtown
I'm not concerned. I hope we win, but if we don't I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. That said, it's snowing like a sonofa- right now, so I'll probably just get hammered and the entire game will be a blur anyways.

So yeah, go Oilers. Do something unexpected tonight.

AssistantCaptain*

Expecting the Oilers to win is like going to the strip club and expecting to get laid.

Gord

Oct 9, 2005
Edmonton
I actually say the Oilers will win.
they can't lose every game.

again, 4-3 for the Oil.

McSaviour

Mar 6, 2013
Edmonton
3rd game in 4 days for Detroit and first game in 4 days for the Oilers, if the Oilers come out flat this will be more embarrassing than it already is

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
I actually say the Oilers will win.
they can't lose every game.

again, 4-3 for the Oil.

Yak with a hatty. Not joking. 2 will be PP markers. The kid will still be as poor as ever away from the puck, but a guy with his release can't stay quiet forever.

McDeathbyCheerios*

3rd game in 4 days for Detroit and first game in 4 days for the Oilers, if the Oilers come out flat this will be more embarrassing than it already is

We come out flat in the first two and go down 1-0.
We come out flying in the third and go up 1-3
Someone shoots the puck over the glass with 5 to go and gives Detroit a PP goal. They score with 10 seconds remaining to bring it to overtime.

In overtime Datsyuk steals the puck from a toe dragging Eberle and snipes one top shelf.

We lose 4-3
Datsyuk x2, Zetterberg x2
Pitlick, Yakupov, Larsen

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
We come out flat in the first two and go down 1-0.
We come out flying in the third and go up 1-3
Someone shoots the puck over the glass with 5 to go and gives Detroit a PP goal. They score with 10 seconds remaining to bring it to overtime.

In overtime Datsyuk steals the puck from a toe dragging Eberle and snipes one top shelf.

We lose 4-3
Datsyuk x2, Zetterberg x2
Pitlick, Yakupov, Larsen

Pitlick?

Captain Fantastic

Cpt. Fallustina
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
mr-t-o.gif

Prediction?.....PAIN.
What's the other saying? Got a lotta more. A lotta more. This after they score a goal on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->