Pre-Game Talk: Oilers Vs. Montreal | Tues Oct 22 | 5:30PM | SNET-W

Status
Not open for further replies.

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
They should honestly try out Shultz as a forward and see what he's capable of.

dustrock

Too Legit To Quit
Sep 22, 2008
I hate to break it to you but the Oilers don't win or lose games based on anything anybody says or does on HFboards.

"You changed the outcome by measuring it!"

Perhaps on a quantum level the combined negativity of HF Oilers is enough to shift pucks just enough so they wobble and miss the net.

Nic

Apr 30, 2004
"You changed the outcome by measuring it!"

Perhaps on a quantum level the combined negativity of HF Oilers is enough to shift pucks just enough so they wobble and miss the net.

I may have overlooked the quantum mechanics perspective, I am willing to admit that :handclap:

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
So Gregor says Eberle unlikely to play. Likely to dress 7 d-men I guess? Or they find out whats going on with Hall and put him on the IR and call someone else up.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
So Gregor says Eberle unlikely to play. Likely to dress 7 d-men I guess? Or they find out whats going on with Hall and put him on the IR and call someone else up.

Are you ****ing kidding me? :shakehead

EDIT - The tweet says if Eberle can't play, not that he's unlikely to play..

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Are you ****ing kidding me? :shakehead

EDIT - The tweet says if Eberle can't play, not that he's unlikely to play..

Just before his show ended he said that his source was telling him Eberle was unlikely to go tomorrow. Donno what he is tweeting.

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
Edmonton needs to study Pittsburghs power play. They're so good at opening up seams and getting off one timers.

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010

damn... things just keep getting worse.

I'd call up Omark at this point.

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
If we win this game, it'll be 2 in a row and I can watch the Oilers play again. Come on Dubby. Stand on your head.

McSaviour

Mar 6, 2013
Edmonton
Did he say why? Upper body? Lower body? Sent home to take care of Hall?

I'm just speculating, but maybe it's a hand thing since he has it covered and doesn't want to show like a broken finger or something

BXCYsMgCIAA0cMu.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/GenePrincipe/status/391981052765286400/photo/1

Starbuds

You like muscles?
Mar 28, 2010
I'm also speculating, but his shirt collar is undone. Is that for less pressure around his neck? Is there something wrong with his spine? Is his season coming to an end? I know it sounds silly, but trust me, I'm knowledgeable on these things.

Still DRAI

Jun 15, 2013
I can't see the right side of his face in that picture, it's clear that he suffered a grisly industrial accident and now looks like Two-Face, career ending injury def.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->