Pre-Game Talk: Oilers VS Jets -Oiler fly home for 48 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
whats wrong with Gravel ? hes a solid defensive defenseman, why have Benning in against the Jets. The guy is going to be turned inside out, upside down , by the end of the game he might be stickhandling with his legs skating with his head and doing crossovers with his arms .....

Yukon Joe

Aug 3, 2011
YWG -> YXY -> YEG
Jets fan living in Edmonton, I come in peace. Obviously Jets-Oilers match-ups are particularly of interest to me.

Man, grim attitude around this place. Lighten up - you're only on game 4, you have perhaps the best player in the world on your team, and Jets have looked really average so far this season.

Reactions: Lrrr

Arpeggio

Jul 20, 2006
Edmonton
I do wonder how long it'll take before Garrison makes it absolutely clear that he's a detriment to the team. I mean he's on the downside of his career and he played almost the entirety of last season in the AHL. He's not an NHLer. Gravel should be up here over him.

I don't mind Benning playing. I don't think Bouchard has looked that great (I really don't think he should be here unless they play him on the PP and he excels there), and I still have some misguided faith that Benning will find his game from two years ago. Putting him out there with Garrison is a disaster waiting to happen though.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Jets fan living in Edmonton, I come in peace. Obviously Jets-Oilers match-ups are particularly of interest to me.

Man, grim attitude around this place. Lighten up - you're only on game 4, you have perhaps the best player in the world on your team, and Jets have looked really average so far this season.
Its more like game 4 of the continuation from last year....and having the best player in the world makes it worse because we shouldnt be bad. But I do honestly agree we need to lighten up a bit.

SourOil

Oct 3, 2008

Perhaps, you say?

Little Fury

Jun 21, 2006

Lordy, this made me think about this team without McDavid.

tenor.gif

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton

We frown upon optimism here.... we've had it beaten out of us over the past ten years.

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
I can forget and forgi.... forget some more if we cone home @ 500. Fresh start to a new season.
Do me proud boys!!!

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
I just hope this isn't one of those typical times when the Oilers are the cure for everything that ails. I don't want to look back when Winnipeg takes off on a heater and this was the game that started it.

Jets take off. Ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->