GDT: Oilers Vs Flyers (I stole this from the Flyers board)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
I keep holding onto a sliver of hope but it's impossible to see them salvaging the season now.

If they can't even beat Philly after they lost about 10 in a row, aside from the win last game against CGY, then yeah, I think it's pretty much over. Also very telling that Philly still had more points than us even given their 10 game losing streak before the game even started. Going to need Sekera and Talbot to come back very, very soon and go on a 8 game winning streak to get into a decent position. Not looking good though. We haven't even won 3 in a row yet. Just awful consistency and terrible coaching.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Was that Maroon just standing in front of the net there with his stick all tied up not even attempting to free it to play the puck? Please tell me it wasn’t Maroon, because if it was I might just fire up the Trade Maroon thread right now.

member 290103

I think with this loss, the team needs to start selling. It's at the point where you have to do something rash. Move RNH, Nurse, JP - you need to change things up.

Firing the coach? Cmon. The player mix is poor here.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
I think with this loss, the team needs to start selling. It's at the point where you have to do something rash. Move RNH, Nurse, JP - you need to change things up.

Firing the coach? Cmon. The player mix is poor here.
A canucks fan, I think you clicked on the wrong subforum

member 290103

A canucks fan, I think you clicked on the wrong subforum

The Oilers are the most interesting team in the NHL right now. They just continue to surprise with regard to how poorly they are playing. I had thought they would snap out of it, but I don't think they will anymore. I think the time has come for PC to do something that might be uncomfortable - like he did with TH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad