Pre-Game Talk: Oilers vs Bruins - Saturday afternoon Beantown massacre

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Oilers and afternoon games go together like Oilers and New Years Eve games. We don't do very well.

Chuck in the fact that the Bruins are among the top teams in the league and we don't do well in Boston. Boston have been in the dumpster themselves lately so they will be a motivated team, and will do their level best to kick the crap out of us tomorrow afternoon.

Boston has shown they can elevate their game. We have a tiny bit of adversity and fold like a cheap card table. Not sure how this one is going to go down but I have us taking it on the chin pretty good tomorrow.

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
Oilers and afternoon games go together like Oilers and New Years Eve games. We don't do very well.

Chuck in the fact that the Bruins are among the top teams in the league and we don't do well in Boston. Boston have been in the dumpster themselves lately so they will be a motivated team, and will do their level best to kick the crap out of us tomorrow afternoon.

Boston has shown they can elevate their game. We have a tiny bit of adversity and fold like a cheap card table. Not sure how this one is going to go down but I have us taking it on the chin pretty good tomorrow.

Oilers and afternoon games go together like oilers and New Year’s Eve games, or oilers and back to back games, or oilers vs opponents on back to back games, or oilers and evening games, or oilers and oilers games. Damn oilers, they ruined oilers games!

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
We’re gonna get absolutely destroyed. No need to look at what lines we have or who is in net. This is going to be a beat down. If we win I will be the first to admit I was wrong, but I just can’t see that happening.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Oilers are going to win this one because everything is pointing to a loss. Plus that whole false hope thing before the Leafs inevitably take us behind the woodshed again.

Oct 15, 2008
giphy.gif

Reactions: TheUltimateOiler

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
Team surprises everyone, including themselves, and wins 6-1.

Leaders around the globe realize we're all one, reality is subjective, time is a man-made construct, and that anything is possible through hope, teamwork, horseback riding, and regularly scheduled naps.

WW3 averted, and everyone in Edmonton enjoys whiskey for lunch.

Godspeed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad