GDT: Oilers vs Blues 6 PM MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
spanking the blues would be awesome, you know hitch wants the run the score on them

Jamin

Aug 25, 2009
Oilers ultimate slump busters, Talbot starts and it's an early game.

Prediction: I forget game starts at 6 not 7. Come to first period late and it's 1-0 Blues.

Reactions: Summary

Missing smitty

Oct 1, 2018
I would love to see them to run:

Cagguilla-McDavid-Rattie
Nuge-Draisaitl-Puljujarvi/Chaisson
Reider-Spooner-Chaisson/Puljujarvi
Lucic/Khaira-Brodziak-Kassian/Khaira

They need to split up McDavid and Drai, but McDavid doesn't need Nuge. Drai doesn't necessarily need McDavid, but he someone who can play his kind of game, which I think Nuge can.

Reactions: Oilhawks

bucks_oil

Aug 25, 2005
Oh great, Talbot?

Gotta love being down 1-0 five minutes or less into the game

Koskinen played excellent last game. He also let in the 3rd shot he faced (less than 5 mins in) and had let in 3 of the first 17. You Talbot bashers may just have to face the fact that our team is capable of some pretty shoddy defense from time to time.

Reactions: Aerrol

mbam99

Sep 3, 2003
Red Deer
Visit site
Koskinen played excellent last game. He also let in the 3rd shot he faced (less than 5 mins in) and had let in 3 of the first 17. You Talbot bashers may just have to face the fact that our team is capable of some pretty shoddy defense from time to time.

I wouldn't say Koskinen "let in the 3rd shot", it was definitely a bad bounce that had zero to do with a shot on net or a rebound. It was 100% a bad break.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Scoring more than a single goal and Talbot allowing less than 4 is a win in my book

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Perfect game to start Talbot. Blues are beat up and struggling.

Its going to tale a little time to get Hitchs system down and I think thats the biggest reason why this team is struggling to score.
That said I think the Oilers score 5 tonight.

FiveFourteenSixOne

5-14-6-1
Sponsor
Jan 28, 2006
Edmonton

Kosk also made some huge saves to keep the team in the game which is something Talbot hasnt been able to do for over a calendar year. The first two Dallas goals were flukey. One fanned shot attempt and a broken stick shot attempt that went cross ice right to one of their guys. He had no chance on either of those

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

Its going to tale a little time to get Hitchs system down and I think thats the biggest reason why this team is struggling to score.

5?!?! I will say then that 97 gets 4 points!

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007

But for which team's benefit...Edmonton's or St. Louis'? :DD

(I kid)

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
But for which team's benefit...Edmonton's or St. Louis'? :DD

(I kid)

Ha...call me crazy but I think Talbot is going to be dialed in tonight. He needs this in a big way.
I am expecting a strong game.

FiveFourteenSixOne

5-14-6-1
Sponsor
Jan 28, 2006
Edmonton
I wonder what you guys think is going to happen if Talbot has another stinker tonight. Like let's say he gives up 5 goals on 20 shots a couple of which should have been stopped and the Oilers lose 5-4. What would you guys do with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad