Oilers Trade Block

Chris1989

Jul 9, 2021
Well we will all know tomorrow who the Kraken selects from each club but I thought I'd post a trade block for you guys. I have tons of cap space but it doesn't mean I'm going to do GM's a solid..

Brogan Rafferty
CJ Smith
Pierre Edouard Bellemare
Ilya Mikheyev
Mike Matheson
Madison Bowey
Curtis McElhinney

[email protected] is the best way to contact me and I'll respond as soon as possible.

Thanks!!

Last edited:

Chris1989

Jul 9, 2021
I'm more than likely going to hold onto the 9th overall pick BUT I could move the rest of my 2021 picks for prospects, immediate help, 2022 picks, etc. Worse case scenario, I keep the picks and draft BPA

Chris1989

Jul 9, 2021
Also want to add that ANY of my pending UFAs (Demers, Hutton, Clutterbuck, Richardson, etc) are available via trade if you're interested in their rights.

You can reach me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Chris1989

Jul 9, 2021
Dominik Kahun
Mike Matheson
Madison Bowey
ANY of my pending UFAs

I also still have NYI 4th 2021 that I am looking to trade.

Chris1989

Jul 9, 2021
With free agency starting tomorrow, I thought I'd let GM's know that I am willing to trade:

Brogan Rafferty
Mike Matheson
Madison Bowey
Danton Heinen
Ilya Mikheyev
Matthew Highmore

Looking for picks, prospects, younger players. Emailing me is the fastest means of communication: [email protected]

Thanks!!

Chris1989

Jul 9, 2021
BUMP

Matheson, McElhinney are available. I could add a pick to McElhinney to upgrade him as well. Same as Matheson perhaps although he is a very serviceable 3rd pair dman. You can reach me via email, quickest way to get a response.

Chris1989

Jul 9, 2021
I've got lots of cap space available for teams looking to get some cap relief. I can help...for a price

I'm looking for a top 9 winger as well as an upgrade in goal. I'm always listening to possible deals. Could use a top 4 dman too to add to my depth. Email me at [email protected] is the best and quickest way for me to respond.

Thanks!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad