Post-Game Talk: Oilers sing the Blues

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
.com.google.Chrome.gif

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Back to back terrible games played from the team.

10 minutes of powerplay time in the first 40 and the Oilers didn't get a sniff.

Good teams battle through some adversity. The Oilers packed it up. 6 shots in the 3rd

Pathetic effort.

8LX7psQ

Apr 13, 2010
Only watched the second half. 4o min of my life I'm not getting back.

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
This was such a TERRIBLE effort. McDavid and Draisaitl SUCKED. Chiasson SUCKED, Nuge SUCKED. Why were the AHL wonder Rattie and the no goal extraordinare Rieder on the 2nd LINE?!?!?!!?!??! Why is GARRISON on the PP and why does our PP SUCK SO BAD?

McClelland

Aug 2, 2011
Bergen
Hitch taking water over his head when he tries to get Talbot back in business, cost us games!

But we also look bad again, probably worse then before! Need a break!!!!!

McJC

May 2, 2010
Edmonton
Sigh... luckily every other team we needed to lose lost except for Dallas

Phx, Ana, Min all took the L, Van currently down against TB. Vegas took one yesterday as well so it's not all bad

Reactions: Oilhawks

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Garbage effort for 2nd game in a row. Work all that way to get back in the race against good teams and then take 2 for granted against the weaker opponents. Same old for this team.

Reactions: Yeah15

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
Hitchcock gets honorable blame for first f***ing with a winning and playoff looking lineup to fit in two injured players who haven't done shit to make this team look competitive in the last 3 games. Talbot is Talbot can we stop acting like this is a 1a and 1b situation Talbot is as bad this year as Brossoit was last year and the guy has already played 19 games. The guy should see maximum 6 more games this year and only in back to backs cause he is truly awful.

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
Special teams are the difference again. Hard to win games when you are given 5 PP opportunities and do nothing, while your opponents bat like .500 against your PK.

I think some around these parts may have been a little too optimistic about our abilities while missing half of our top 4.

I assume this place will descend into madness from here on out. Talbot haters with their pitchforks out, even though he gave us every opportunity to win, people blaming Hitch and claiming his is like TMac (lol), and everyone believing in the "new coach bump" is over and we are doomed. Some things around here never change.

I bid you all goodnight, and good luck with your arguments.

yababy

Jun 26, 2015
The kings of arrogance.
Two games in a row to non playoff teams and the Oilers think they can mail it in.
Draisaitl and McDavid have the biggest heads on the team

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Just brutal.

Our D couldn’t complete a breakout all night, it was awful.

Need Klefbom and Russell back yesterday.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad