Confirmed with Link: Oilers sign Raphael Lavoie...

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
With what everyone is saying in this thread, I know from experience, that those player expected to go high, and falls on draftday - there is often a reason to it. A few exceptions is likes of P.K Subban, M.Barzal (if 15 ranks as a faller...) it actually doesnt...).

So with this player, I just lower my expectations. But its though, His strength is everything you want in a linemate to McDavid...
Not necessarily. Debrincat, Barzal, Konecny, Point, Fowler, Forsberg, Kuznetsov, and Tarasenko were all fallers.

CookiesAndMilk

Generational Backhand Pass
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2016
Kyoto
Is it because he is cool but rude?
Raphael.%28TMNT%29.full.2751463.jpg

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
Not necessarily. Debrincat, Barzal, Konecny, Point, Fowler, Forsberg, Kuznetsov, and Tarasenko were all fallers.

Fowler, Point and Forsberg is the true ones of those that is true in your exemples.
Fowlers attitudes was from what I heard somewhere a bit questioned - he was playing a bit to soft.
In Forsbergs case, thats the hard headscratcher, he had a really bad JWC, and was very misfortune in his finnishes. Scratched in the finals! I also heard that his skating was critized, but Its is really crazy that players like Derrick Pouliot, Slater KoekkKoekk, Ryan Murray, etc was to become better players!!?? - the 2012 draft was where all scout thought they where the smartest people in the room. Forsberg should have gone No.1

Debrincat, cuase he was short, but I agree here that he was falling to hard..
Barzal was in a very strong draftclass, where teams had high belief in the players they drafted, he actually didnt really fall. ITs very much becuase of Boston (but we should stop beating a dead horse)
Konecny was in the same draftclass, and small. Small players always fall.
Tarasenko and Kuznetsoc where both top 10 talents, no doubt. There was a big russian factor to them.
At the time, I was shocked that kuznetsov was falling so hard. I KNEW those who draft them would become winners.
Kuznetsov had a great JWC.

BudBundy

May 16, 2005
all the videos I saw of him he looked quick
Quick but never fast enough to back defenders off or get in on the forecheck. Couldn’t get inside position or get on loose pucks. His speed is much improved since last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->