Confirmed with Link: Condors Sign a Trio of College Free Agents

bucks_oil

Aug 25, 2005
Interesting... just looking at the stats, but Jaks appears to have the size and surly disposition to be worth a look. RD as well.

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
Wow, I didn't know that. What did he die of?

Accidental drowning. In the off season.

Was with some friends, they were jumping of a bridge into a river...kinda like cliff diving.

When the Oil Kings won the WHL championship & Memorial cup in 2014, they dedicated it to him.
He was really liked by the Oil Kings team.

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown

Was with some friends, they were jumping of a bridge into a river...kinda like cliff diving.

When the Oil Kings won the WHL championship & Memorial cup in 2014, they dedicated it to him.
That was Pelss - Zoltoks died of heart failure.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Interesting... just looking at the stats, but Jaks appears to have the size and surly disposition to be worth a look. RD as well.

Jaks is an interesting guy. For awhile he had some hype behind him here in Europe but it faded as quickly as it started and then he got tossed into the "woulda coulda shoulda" pile. The last time he was on my radar was when he played in the World Championships and he seemed average. B

But it could be one of those under the radar signings

Reactions: Moreaupheus

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004

Thanks, I remembered Pelss' death.

Reactions: Moreaupheus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad