Not open for further replies.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
hockey-nhl-edm-ott-1-5.jpg

K1900L

Dec 27, 2019
If their Koski has a similar night as against the Flames and Murray plays as good as he has in the last two games, we do have a decent chance.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
I mean, we'd better. If we'ere going to be playing the same teams all year, we can't afford to have ones we're unable to beat..

Chabot84

Oct 24, 2009
I still don’t think we are ready to shut down Mcdavid & Draisaitl.

4 goals or less would be an improvement.

Expecting an L

Reactions: Cosmix

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
McDavids on a mission to pass Crosby for the fastest 500 points. 2 games in a row against the SENS will secure that!!! :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Cosmix

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
any news on Wolanin/L.Brown? Can we expect them in tonight's lineup?

Wolanin should be available tomorrow.

I presume DJ wants to get Brown in rotations at practice to get up to speed, we aren't as desperate for him as we were for Brannstrom; could see action tomorrow, but Thursday is a good bet.

Stuzchuk

Mar 25, 2009
Eastern Canada
Wolanin should be available tomorrow.

I presume DJ wants to get Brown in rotations at practice to get up to speed, we aren't as desperate for him as we were for Brannstrom; could see action tomorrow, but Thursday is a good bet.
I can't wait to see what a healthy Wolanin can do... Reilly shouldnt be in ANY NHL starting lineup

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I'm guessing we have a bit of a let down tonight .. Hopefully we get some breaks and score a couple more on our chances. Tough to contain McDavid or Draisaitl for any team. Looking forward to see the chosen match ups on home ice. Go Sens Go

Sens72

Football Enthusiast
Aug 31, 2018
Canada
We always seem to play way better at home so I think it'll be close but Murray will have to be sharp tonight

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
No surprise no changes.

Those lines look like they're over doing it on the balanced lines approach constructed to just hang in there. Looking for some mid game shake ups. I'd probably make the simple stutzle for paul swap and bump that stutzle line up. Stutzle has looked good with bath and white should fit right in with them. (not enough vet experience though i guess)

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
This should be a close game, however I am ready for just about anything haha.

This is basically my exact feelings ahha. My expectations are improving from assuming we're gonna get blown out every night, but idk if thats a good thing cuz its easier to get my heart hurt that way!

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
I think that the team is trending in the right direction. We have seen strong 1st periods. We have seen strong 2nd periods. Now, we finally had a great 3rd period against the "best" team in the NHL. This with the Tkachuk line not being effective. I am hoping that line clicks tonight. We are more mobile now, and confident. Edmonton has suspect goaltending and thin supporting cast. We should be in this tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad