Pre-Game Talk: Oilers @ Senators Oct. 19 (2 p.m. Eastern, 11 a.m. Pacific)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Look at what bobby ryan did to the sensplex during practice. :laugh:

BW34x-OCYAENLgQ.jpg

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
They really need to get two points the next 4 games after this are against Detroit, Anaheim, San Jose and Chicago. This month is probably the hardest schedule I have ever seen the sens have.

mat_sens

@mat_sens #lalala
Jan 22, 2007
Ottawa
I spent too much money to sit in the 300s tomorrow because I missed out on the home opener.

Oilers tickets should really not be more expensive than Devils tickets. Two **** teams, should be more similar pricing.

I paid 40$ for my ticket tomorrow in row H of 300s. Still tickets at that price and even lower now. Very fair price.

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
Damn, two games in a row that I will miss watching because of work and poor scheduling. 12pm start? Is is hockey day in Canada or something?

burf

Mar 27, 2012
I'm concerned with the oilers team speed against us. Hopefully lehner keeps up his stellar play.

You haven't watched too many Oilers games if you think they've got "team speed" outside of their top players.

e: Note that this opinion is definitely influenced by me watching Ryan Smyth lumber around in every Oilers game while I wonder "How the heck is this guy still in the NHL?" I think my 3 year old could beat him in a footrace.

Milan the God*

This is definitely a winnable game. But the defense will need to be better and the Sens more disciplined.

littleD

I paid 40$ for my ticket tomorrow in row H of 300s. Still tickets at that price and even lower now. Very fair price.

Heh, yeah I wasn't really complaining. Just found it funny that Oilers are still semi-premium priced.

Guess there are still enough Oilers fans in Ottawa who stuck with them since the glory days to warrant it. Got a first row 300s aisle seat, love that new seat map Capital Tickets has this year.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
You haven't watched too many Oilers games if you think they've got "team speed" outside of their top players.

e: Note that this opinion is definitely influenced by me watching Ryan Smyth lumber around in every Oilers game while I wonder "How the heck is this guy still in the NHL?" I think my 3 year old could beat him in a footrace.

rofl

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Doesn't feel great to learn that your backup is playing and that you have complete faith in your backup? Not many teams can say the same.

Sens Mile

Sep 1, 2008
Just saw Ryan Smyth and David Perron at the Dairy Queen in Kanata. So much for all Eakins health talk lol

Haha. Anyone want to look out for any other Oilers at Crazy Horse tonight? I have heard from friends that his pick up line is "Hey, any chance you want to go to bed with a millionaire tonight?" I wish I could say I was joking about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->